Designing, implementing and steering sustainability change projects with success
Running a sustainability change project is a very complex process on all decision-levels. The skills and competencies a change agent needs to succeed go far beyond technical expertise.
The aim of this Maser Class is to allow change agents and leaders to “take a time out” from the existing change projects they are in charge of, or part of. They will have the chance to double-check the design, implementation and steering process on the one hand, and the relationship management on the other, using the ISIS Method as a frame of reference to
analyze the strength and weaknesses.
In addition, we take a close look at how to increase the personal impact of the participants in their challenging role.
In this Master Class participants will improve their projects and their effectiveness as change agents by
- adjusting the way forward by integrating the ISIS Method
- strengthening relations with important stakeholders
- increasing personal impact by using the API Model
- supporting relevant key players to drive the process forward by applying coaching
- tackling obstacles and blockages to either turn them into opportunities or reduce their negative effect to a minimum
Change Agents who are involved in change initiatives for sustainability – whether they are in the planning, steering or reflecting and learning phase – will leave with an improved process design and some important leverage points in their own behavior.
Graduates will receive a certificate indicating that they have undergone advanced training in sustainability change management, including the use of the ISIS Method and the API Model.
For more information about this Master Class offering, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org