… in sustainable change processes
Sustainability change agents face multiple challenges. One is that the success of the change process as well as their own success often depends on the impact of other project members. Change agents must learn to have influence even when they have limited (or even no) formal hierarchical or organizational power.
Another challenge they often face is that the intended impact of a sustainability project is not aligned with the existing behavior, mental models, or the culture and practice of the organizations or communities they are attempting to change.
In this Master Class participants will learn how to
- build a strong rapport / relationship with different stakeholders
- use the CLEAR model as an approach to structure the coaching process
- become more effective with the most important coaching skills: observation, listening and questioning
- apply different theories of change for the benefit of the intended change
- develop a thorough understanding of the subtle impact a coach‘s personal attitude has on the person being coached
- become fluent with different styles of intervention to increase their effectiveness as
- read emerging developmental steps in individuals, teams and organizations
- integrate API – Authority, Presence and Impact – for their own personal development and as a frame to support others
Transformational Coaching is a well tested tool to support others development and change. It is also a framework to induce mental and behavioral shifts in individuals and organizations. Learning Transformational Coaching will support participants to build their competences in helping individuals, teams and organizations to change.
Graduates will receive a certificate indicating that they have undergone advanced training in sustainability change management, including the use of the ISIS Method and API-Model.
|Start:||27.06.2011, 2 pm|
|End:||01.07.2011, 1 pm|
|*+ 19% VAT, accommodation, boarding. Please inquire our special rate for pubic organisations, NGOs and others.
Trip coast and accommodation are not included.