How to accelerate transformation
Sustainability change processes often are under huge pressure to create results and to prove their value in multiple ways. Change agents need powerful tools and techniques to address risks and opportunities linked to sustainability, to accelerate transformation and to meet the multiple and often diverse interests of stakeholders involved.
This Master Class will teach well-tested tools and processes to navigate successfully in such demanding environments, and to identify the personal strengths required to create lasting impact. We also will help participants plan their own development, and find balance in their personal sustainability, so they can be effective as agents of change in the long term.
In this Master Class participants will learn how to
- influence global sustainability issues from where they are
- master the ISIS Method and integrate the practice of working with indicators, systems, innovation and strategy
- use and adapt ISIS tools with other popular tools for to respond to almost any
- develop their practical and theoretical excellence
- use group facilitation, communication, training techniques, and technical analysis
- support others to increase their performance and impact by using coaching
- define their strengths and to plan their own long-term development as an effective leader and change agent for sustainability
Our goal is for every participant to go home inspired and equipped with the tools and insights to make change happen.
Graduates will receive a certificate indicating that they have undergone advanced training in sustainability change management, including the use of the ISIS Method and API Model.
|Trainer:||A. AtKisson, A. Klimek,
|*+ 25% VAT, accommodation, boarding. Please inquire our special rate for pubic organisations, NGOs and others.
Trip coast and accommodation are not included.