This Master Class is designed to meet the specific needs of leaders and change agents inside business organizations. In order to broaden the perspective, we open this Master Class to participants from four- to eight different companies, representing different industry sectors.
In the Master Class itself, participants will learn well-tested tools and processes for navigating successfully through the complex demands and challenges of sustainability in business. They will also identify the personal strengths required to create lasting impact. We will help participants plan their own development, while also finding balance in their personal sustainability, so they can be effective as agents of change in the long term.
- influence global sustainability issues from within one’s own company
- help one’s company to make the internal shifts necessary for sustainable performance
- master the ISIS Method of working with indicators, systems, innovation and strategy
- use and adapt ISIS tools to work with other popular tools and respond to almost any sustainability challenge in the organization
- apply the fundamentals of systems dynamics and systems mapping to problem
- integrate group facilitation, communication, training techniques, and technical
- analysis to push a sustainability project forward
- coach others to increase their performance and impact
- work with resistance and with contradictory mental models
- define one’s own strengths and plan one’s own long-term development as an effective leader and change agent for sustainability
Participating companies send a group of three internal leaders / change agents to the Master Class. This ensures that new ideas and strategies developed during the Master Class will have a greater chance of taking root within the company afterwards.
To further widen the scope of perception and deepen the learning, we recommend strongly that this group be diverse in all senses. Gender, cultural background, and department or area of special expertise should all be considered when assembling the group of participants.
Our goal is for the three participants from each company to go back to their own
organization inspired and equipped with the tools and insights to make sustainability change happen. We also intend to build a network among different companies to support learning and cooperation to address these challenges successfully.
Graduates will receive a certificate indicating that they have undergone advanced training in sustainability change management, including the use of the ISIS Method and API
|Start:||to be determined with the four first organizations applying|
|Duration:||2 x 3 days plus 0,5 days of coaching/e-learning|
|Application:||3 participants per company|
|Trainer:||A. Klimek, A. AtKisson, P. Magnuszewski (one day)|
|Fee:||4950,- € per participant*|
|*+ 19% VAT, accommodation, board. Please inquire about our special rate for pubic organizations, NGOs and others.|