Hundreds of organizations have sent their executives and professional staff to ISIS Academy training workshops around the world. These include some of the world‘s largest companies (Toyota, Intel, Yahoo!), leading city governments (Melbourne, Palo Alto, Seattle), and a large number of universities, NGOs, and international agencies.
ISIS Academy faculty have designed and facilitated large-scale training programs for executives at global companies such as Levi Strauss, Lufthansa, Canon, Ernst & Young and óthers.
We have supported a broad variety of professional development programs around the world, working with UN agencies, national governments, development aid programs, and international commissions.
The following is an additional (and still partial) list of clients that have been served either directly by ISIS Academy workshops and courses, or by ISIS Academy founders Alan AtKisson and Axel Klimek.
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Deutsche Telekom
- Ernst & Young
- Volvo Cars
- ANTAM and Other Indonesian Companies
- Sustainable Fashion Academy, Stockholm
- Angels with Attitude, Seattle, USA
- Asian Productivity Organization, Tokyo
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Lisbon
- Triple Logic, Stockholm
Cities & Regions
- New Orleans / Southeast Louisiana, USA
- City of Randwick, Metropolitan Sydney, Australia
- Stockholm County Government
- Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Baltic University Programme, Uppsala University
- Thailand Ministry of Environment
- Imperial College London, Stockholm University, and others
- State of South Australia, Australia
- The Government of Latvia
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program, US Department of Defense; and US Army
- Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Martha‘s Vineyard Commission
International & NGO
- United Nations Environment Program – Asia & Pacific
- Earth Charter International
- GIZ Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (former GTZ)